Tuesday, June 22, 2010

Its Definite...

Heart of the Matter by Emily Giffin is a must read. In between my several loads of laundry this past weekend, trips to the pool, dinner dates, etc. I managed to start and finish Emily Giffin's Heart of the Matter. I am no book critique nor do I want to ruin it for those of you out there that haven't had the chance to read it yet, but I am here to tell you, you will not be disappointed. Are you ever with Emily Giffin's novels? Not me!

This novel definitely will definitely tug at your heart and through the emotions of the characters, but that's what I love most about Emily Giffin's characters, she makes them come alive. So hands down, without a doubt, whether you are an Emily Giffin fan or not it's a must read! Lucky for you if haven't discovered Emily Giffin before now, because she has written four other novels you can enjoy. Then there's me, who reads her novels faster then she can write the next, but I sure do hope her next novel is in the making, because let me tell you how hard it was at the bookstore on Sunday evening trying to find a book to read after a such a stellar story.

Happy Reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment