Friday, June 18, 2010

My Plans for the Weekend? One Word: Laundry

So I know what your thinking, boring weekend, huh? Well after all the traveling I've been doing recently I really don't have a choice anymore. Trust me you'll want to keep reading...

If you're like most people then you probably don't enjoy doing laundry, call me crazy, I know, but I actually don't mind it. Starting loads of laundry in the wash machine and moving them to the dryer is easy. Its the folding and putting away all the clean clothes that is the hard part for me. Nevertheless, The Laundress has revolutionized my laundry experience. Especially when it comes to my swimsuits and hand wash only garments.

Swimwear Care by The Laundress is the bomb. After spending close to a week at the beach and almost every weekend at the pool, I'm almost out and a trip to Pout to replenish is listed high up on my to do list. In my opinion there is no better product that is delicate enough for swimwear while still having the capabilities to remove the buildup of sunscreen, chlorine, salt, and sand.


Besides wonderful detergents and fabric care, The Laundress has a fabulous accessories as well. One of my favorites is their wash basin and two different sizes of wash buckets. They are perfect for soaking or hand washing! They have made my life much easier when it comes to soaking your bathing suit one last time at the end of the season or for the perfect delicate blouse that can't go in the wash machine.

Whatever the case may be, visit The Laundress and check out their entire product line or better find the Laundress products locally. The Laundress revolutionized my laundry experience and I guarantee it will do the same for you!

And for those of you that were worried, don't be. I am not going to waste a beautiful weekend inside doing laundry. I have dinner plans both nights and pool dates each afternoon.

Have a great weekend and don't forget to honor your Father this Sunday for Father's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment