Thursday, June 17, 2010

Banana Pudding

Banana pudding is one of my favorite summer desserts. There is something about a refrigerated treat for dessert in the summer time when you just can't escape the heat. I miss my college days when we ate lunch and dinner at our sorority house and Ms. Ali, our chef, would make banana pudding for dessert. On those nights, I skipped dinner and dove right in to the dessert!

I found this recipe for banana pudding a couple summers ago in my Southern Living Magazine. I feel in love with the recipe because for starters it is easy to make and it doesn't require you to make a large batch at one time. Because let me tell you there is nothing worse then the bananas turning brown in the pudding, very unappetizing! I think the picture below is a very creative way to serve the dessert.

Quick & Tasty Banana Pudding


Ingredients

Bananas
Cool Whip
Vanilla Pudding (plus ingredients needed for vanilla pudding)
Vanilla Wafers

Directions:

Cut bananas into slices. Layer glass with cool whip topping, banana slices, vanilla pudding, more banana slices and more vanilla wafers. Repeat. Dollop with cool whip topping.

ENJOY!

Recipe from Southern Living Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment