Thursday, June 10, 2010

Summer Staple: Jack Rogers

During the spring and summer months in the South everywhere I look I see women wearing Jack Rogers, or so it seems. Jack Rogers first rose to fame in the 1960s as the favorite resort footwear in towns such as Palm Beach, Newport and the Hamptons. Jack Rogers' most well know sandal is the Navajo, showed below.


On my cousin Lauren's recent trip to Columbia, she has a pair of Jack Rogers' wedges. I had never seen Jack Rogers' with a wedge, which I attribute to having all tall friends! I was never that crazy about Jack Rogers' because I always thought they were so much leather for my small feet, but the wedges are great! I love wedges because they give you height without hurting your feet and their wedge heel doesn't get stuck in small cracks on the sidewalk that cause you to ruin your heel.

If you are looking for the perfect summer sandal that are available in several different colors, look no further then Jack Rogers' whether you are interested in a flat or wedge sandal you are in luck either way!

I can't wait to get my hands on these...!

Happy Shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment