Monday, June 7, 2010

Fruit Dip


We are having a very relaxing and enjoyable time at the beach thus far. Although we were just in Spain, it is always nice to get away. If you are anything like me or most people, when you are on vacation you tend to over eat and eat unhealthy or a combination of the two. This vacation definitely has it fair share of eating unhealthly, but for the most part, we are enjoying spa food.

For Breakfast I fill my entire plate with fruit and a small almost bite size bagel. Fresh fruit is always something I look forward to, espcially in the summer. Nothing is better then a plate full of watermelon, cantelope, strawberries, pineapple, honeydew, blueberries, raspberries, and the list goes on. I was enjoying my breakfast so much, I started daydreaming about a dip I made a few summers ago that goes great with fresh fruit, especially strawberries, and the best part is it super easy to make, takes no time, and has hardly any calories! From memory, here's the recipe...

Vanilla Cool Whip Fruit Dip

Ingredients
1 (6oz.) instant sugar free vanilla pudding
1(12oz.) container of fat free cool whip

Directions
Let cool whip thaw for 1 hour.
Mix in pudding mix using a mixer until well blended.

It will be the texture and color of soft butter.

No comments:

Post a Comment