Sunday, June 20, 2010

A Tropical Treat

To say I'm obsessed with this candle would be an understatement. I will try to describe how it smells with the help of Yankee Candle's description on their website, it's a combination of fresh island pineapple served with a citrus touch of cilantro and sweet coconut. Basically it is heaven on Earth! I first smelled this candle one afternoon at the office. I was making my way to the copy room, when I stopped dead in my tracks from what I was smelling made me have flashbacks of being here...


Cinnamon Bay, St. John United States Virgin Islands



Instead it was the scent of the Pineapple Cilantro candle in my coworkers office. Later that week I picked up a jar up for myself. Ever since that day, the first thing I do when I walk in the door, is light this candle! mmmm smells so good in here!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment