Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Heart of the Matter

One of my favorite authors, Emily Giffin, author of Something Borrowed, Something Blue, Baby Proof, and Love the One You're With has a new book out, Heart of the Matter!

I stopped by the bookstore during my lunch break yesterday to pick it up. I love her books so much, I am always disappointed when I'm finished, because I know she can't write as fast as I can read!

I have read all Ms. Giffin's books and enjoyed each one of them, although Something Borrowed and Something Blue are still my favorite. Rumor has it there is a movie in the making for Something Borrowed starring Kate Hudson, I sure hope it's true!

If you haven't read any of Emily Giffin's books, you are missing out. Be sure to stop by your local library or bookstore and pick one up, I promise you will not be disappointed.

In the meantime, you can find me snuggled up on my living room couch reading Heart of the Matter. Look for a review in the coming weeks once I'm finished reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment