Friday, May 28, 2010

SATC2

I've never really been big on watching movies, but I definitely have a favorite, Father of the Bride, which I could watch over and over and over again! Speaking of movies, I went to see Sex and the City 2 after work this evening with some of my girlfriends. It was A-MAZ-ING!

If you are like me and never really watched season after season of the show, but would catch an episode here and there every once in awhile, I promise you will still love the movie! If nothing else you will admire the wardrobe of the entire cast!

So ladies, if you are looking for something to do this Memorial Day weekend with a girlfriend or a group of girlfriends, your mom and/or sister, go grab a ticket to SATC2, you will enjoy every minute of it!

P.S.- I wish I could live in Big and Carrie's apartment, don't you?

No comments:

Post a Comment