Monday, October 4, 2010

Trail Mix

For those of those of you who know me and others of you who don't need to know I am a huge snacker! I have always had a terrible time eating 3 large meals a day. Trust me I always eat breakfast, lunch, and dinner, but I can't make it in between those meals without snacking. Because I am such a big snacker, I'm always looking for something new to snack on that has nutritional benefits. With that being said, I wanted to share one of my favorite snack foods with y'all.

Back to Nature, Harvest Blend trail mix makes the perfect snack! Back to Nature products are 100% natural, no preservatives, and no artificial ingredients. The Harvest Blend includes juicy raisins, California almonds, crisp pumpkin and sunflower seeds, crunchy pecans, and sun-dried apricots. With so many different textures and tastes, it makes for a very satisfying snack.


Are you a snacker? What are some of your favorite snack foods?

1 comment:

  1. I try not to snack, but then I'll read something that says..yes, you should snack. I think I just eat more calories all together if I eat between meals; but if I must, I grab 100 calorie packs which are totally not nutritional and full of sugar, eeeek.

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLife

    ReplyDelete