Thursday, October 7, 2010

Five Faves Linky Party

I am linking up with Kelley at The Eclectic Owl you should too!

Here are 5 of my favorite things:

1. Skinceuticals A.G.E Eye Cream

I'm in love with this eye cream. It has dramatically improved my dark cirlces and fine lines. I dedicated an entire post to this product, read more here, I know you will thank me.





2. St. Ives Green Tea Exfoliating Scrub

I have been a long time user and believer in St. Ives Blemish & Blackhead Control Apricot Scrub. Recently I saw an ad for St. Ives Naturally Clear Green Tea Scrub. Both of these products exfoliate to prevent blemishes and clean pores. I look forward to scrubbing my face (every other morning) with either one of these products, it feels so good! Good bye dirt and dull dead skin, hello radiant blemish complexion.





3. Jello Mousse Temptations

I love mousse. I mean love love love it and these treats are delicious. I have only tried the Chocolate Indulgence, but I am hooked! For only 60 calories, this sweet treat leaves me satisfied.



4. Tide with Febreze

I actually discovered this detergent back in the summer, but I absolutely love how good it smells!



5. St. Ives Softening Whipped Silk Lotion

This has been my favorite lotion for I don't know how long. It's not greasy, it goes on very light, and smells great, all while hydrating and silkening your skin! What's there not to love?

What are five of your favorite products?

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for linking up Katie!! And I have a problem with dark circles too...I'm going to have to find that eye cream and try it! And I've been needing a new facial scrub so this is perfect! I love hearing about products people have actually used and loved!

    ReplyDelete