Friday, October 1, 2010

Around the Web

Two things to share:

1.) When I first started exploring the blog world, I somehow found the blog, Catalog Living. Catalog Living "looks in side the exciting lives of the people who live in your catalogs." This is one of the funniest blogs I have come across and my day is incomplete without seeing what Elaine and Gary are up too. I hope enjoy this blog as much as I do!

2.) My boss sent me an e-mail last week with this video. I thought it was too cute and just had to share!





I hope everyone has a great Friday and an even better weekend!



P.S.- Where did September go??

3 comments:

  1. This is too funny! My boss (well ex-boss) sent me the same "Praying Dog" thing last week! How cute is that darn thing!!

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLife

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am following along from the Blog Hop. I hope you can follow back and check out all my latest giveaways.
    God Bless and Happy Friday,
    Shelley
    http://mylifeadventurebyme.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Too cute of a pooch! Love your blog. I'm going to try your smoothie and look in to the eye cream. I've had my dark circles a bit longer than you have, but maybe there is still hope!

    I am your newest follower from BMBF. Please stop by the farm for a visit. We are a bit busy right now, but I am always ready to stop and chat with friends, especially new ones.

    www.walkingtheoff=beatenpath.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete