Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Ice Cream Flavors

Do you have a Publix near you? If you do, have you tried any of the Publix brand ice cream flavors? I love ice cream, but rarely buy it for myself, as it is way too much for one person to eat before it gets freezer burnt. However, the Publix brand ice cream flavors sound A-MAZ-ING.

One flavor in particular has caught my attention, Lemon Sugar Cookie. I think I am going to have to break down and buy a half gallon just so I can try it!


Have you tried any of the Publix brand flavors? What's your favorite?

3 comments:

  1. Katie..
    I've tried the mint chocolate cookie (?)..it was really good. I have heard people rave about the red velvet cake ice cream, but I think it only comes out around the holiday...good luck! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooohhhh I LOVE ice cream!! Now I'm curious about what other flavors they have!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elizabeth, the red velvet cake ice cream sounds delicious! I will definitely keep an eye out for it around the holidays. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete