Sunday, October 31, 2010

Happy Halloween!

Trick or Treat!
Miss T in her Halloween costume!

Don't I make a cute mouse?




Lots of Candy!


Almost three weeks ago, I received a HUGE package in the mail from my parents! It was filled with all the candy you see above! I'm known to have a sweet tooth and my Mom sure knows my favorites! All the candy is from Bomboy's, a candy store in Havre de Grace, Maryland. They are known for their homemade chocolate caramels and chocolate top cookies. The two boxes that are wrapped in the photograph above have chocolate caramels in one and nonpareils in the other. Needless to say I was in heaven with it all! And three weeks later all that's left is a couple chocolate caramels. Oops! Wait, isn't that what Halloween is all about?

Wishing you all a very Happy Halloween filled with lots of sweet treats!

1 comment: