Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Brain Dump

Boyfriend gave in and upgraded to the iPhone4 this weekend.I can't wait to try out face time.I wish every day could be a weekend-day.Where did the Fall weather go?Groupon you are my new obsession. For the best deals ever sign up here.I wish there was such as thing as the laundry fairy.I could eat fried Oreos every single day.I'm so excited to start my Christmas shopping.Why do the Gamecocks always seem to disappoint?Hopefully this weekend will be better.I can't wait for the Holidays.I love giving gifts.I've already made a huge dent in my Halloween candy from my parents.It's only 4 days old.I wish I could stop, but I can't.I wish I had all the money in the world. Don't we all?I still haven't bought a pumpkin.Running out of time.Yikes.I can't wait to share my post from this weekend.Come back tomorrow.I can't get enough of reading all of your blogs.I need a pedicure.My feet are really dry.I know there's a big change that is about to take place.I don't think I will ever be prepared for it.But I know it's for the best.I wish I going shopping today instead of to work.It's hump day. Alleluia.

2 comments:

  1. keep me in mind for the holidays! Just released my new collection :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.etsy.com/shop/nelladesigns?section_id=6444184

    ReplyDelete