Friday, October 8, 2010

Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies

I came across this recipe last week while I was surfing the net and I of course had to share with y'all. I haven't had a chance to try the recipe myself yet, but it's on my to do list, that's for sure! Can you think of a more delicious addition to oatmeal raisin cookies then pumpkin? I sure can't! If you beat me to trying this recipe let me know what you think.

Pumpkin Oatmeal Raisin Cookies


Ingredients

2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/3 cups quick or old-fashioned oats
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 cup butter or margarine, softened
1 cup packed brown sugar
1 cup granulated sugar
1 cup LIBBY'S® 100% Pure Pumpkin
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
3/4 cup chopped walnuts
3/4 cup raisins


Directions

1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Lightly grease baking sheets.

2.Combine flour, oats, baking soda, cinnamon and salt in medium bowl. Beat butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar in large mixer bowl until light and fluffy. Add pumpkin, egg and vanilla extract; mix well. Add flour mixture; mix well. Stir in nuts and raisins. Drop by rounded tablespoons onto prepared baking sheets.

3.Bake for 14 to 16 minutes or until cookies are lightly browned and set in centers. Cool on baking sheets for 2 minutes; remove to wire racks to cool completely.

ENJOY!

Wishing you an enjoyable and relaxing fall weekend! Go Cocks!!!

1 comment:

  1. I've been on a pumpkin baking frenzy and thought I could stop until I saw this post! I just made these for my boyfriend who's favorite is oatmeal raisin and he can't stop devouring them!

    I substituted pecans for walnuts ... super tasty :) and they are soft, cakey and amazing!

    Thanks for sharing!

    Taylor
    http://trimmedandtaylored.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete