Monday, July 5, 2010

Surprise!

As I posted on Friday, I headed North to spend the 4th of July holiday weekend with my family at the beach. Well Thomas surprised me and decided to make the 9 hour drive from Columbia to the beach late Friday afternoon. I was so excited, yet so worried about him making the long drive by himself at night. He arrived here safe and sound just before 1am Saturday morning. I am so happy he made the trip and so is my family!


We are having a blast at the beach with my entire family. The weather has been gorgeous, we've been so lucky! Our days are spent on the beach while the past 3 nights we have alternated having dinner between two of my Aunt's houses. Tonight we are having dinner again with the family and are celebrating both mine and my cousin, Christina's birthday. My birthday is later this week and Christina's is July 21st, we are just 13 days a part! I'm looking forward to ice cream cake for dessert (it's my favorite)! More on that later...

No comments:

Post a Comment