Thursday, July 8, 2010

Happy Birthday!

Who's Birthday you ask? My birthday! I celebrated with my family at the beach last weekend, since we couldn't be together today. My cousin Christina and I are 13 days apart and every summer we celebrate our birthdays together! My Aunt Mary Ellen made us dinner, grilled shrimp and filet mignon with rice and grilled vegetables, she is an excellent cook! And for dessert, Christina wanted homemade Apple Pie and I asked for Carvel Ice Cream Cake, because it's my favorite! (I hope they can make ice cream wedding cakes, what do you think??)

Me and Christina celebrating our birthdays at the beach!

Tonight I'll celebrate my birthday with Thomas, I can't wait! I don't know what plans he has made, but I am sure it will be something special.

I have been so blessed to have such a wonderful family and friends and I am very thankful to be celebrating another birthday with you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment