Sunday, July 11, 2010

Carrie Underwood & Mike Fisher Tie the Knot!

So I don't usually take the time to write about celebrities on my blog because honestly what's the point? There's really not that much worth talking about. But when it comes to Carrie Underwood I just couldn't resist. I am a huge fan of American Idol and have enjoyed watching Carrie's success skyrocket from winning the show. The thing I find neat about Carrie is she was just like the rest of us before winning American Idol, so much so she had never been on an airplane until she flew to LA for the show. There is something about her amazing talent and girl next store likeability that has me hooked!

Carrie's Play On Tour made a stop here in Columbia back in the beginning of May and trust me I was there! I absolutely admire her talent and love her music. The concert was very entertaining, yet so real. It seemed as though it was Carrie, just being Carrie. That the person you see performing on stage is the real her and she would be just as enthusiastic, thankful, and sweet if you met her on the street. I listen to her album Play On at least once a day!

It has been said that Carrie Underwood and Mike Fisher tied the knot yesterday evening at the Ritz Carlton, Reynolds Plantation in Greensboro, GA. I have actually been to Greensboro, GA and Reynolds Plantation as one of my best friend's mom's lives there! It's magnificent, I can't wait to read about the details in People Magazine!

Carrie & Mike at the airport boarding their private jet.

No comments:

Post a Comment