Sunday, July 4, 2010

Happy 4th of July!

I hope everyone has a wonderful 4th of July! I am very much looking forward to spending the day on the beach with my parents, aunts, uncles, and cousins. I haven't been at the beach for 4th of July in a long time, so I really don't know how they celebrate here, but I sure hope I see some fireworks!

Last 4th of July I drug Thomas to Pine Island to see fireworks. Needless to say, he was not happy camper due to how crowded it was. Although, once we arrived and got situated he ended up having a great time, isn't that what matters? This year we are spending the holiday a part and unfortunately not by choice. Happy 4th of July Thomas, we miss you!!!

Oh, and Mom if you reading this in the other room, I hope you are making your blueberry pie for this evening!

Happy 4th of July!

No comments:

Post a Comment