Tuesday, July 27, 2010

It's here!

My iPhone 4 arrived in the mail less then a week ago and I am gradually starting to use it. It is a lot of working switching cell phone numbers and making sure you have contacted everyone to let them know so. In a previous post earlier this month, I wrote about my debate between upgrading to the Blackberry Bold 9700 from my current Blackberry Pearl or switching to AT&T and the iPhone 4. I have been a Blackberry user for 4 years now and I have loved every minute of it, but after four years I decided I wanted a change.

I embrace change willingly and the latest and greatest technology is usually of interest to me. I was one of the first of my friends to have a Blackberry, but one of the last to jump on the iPhone bandwagon, but honestly I really didn't like the iPhone when it first came out. I can speak from first hand experience now when I say I didn't quite know what I was missing out on because after only using it for a very short time I am extremely happy with my decision!

I know I am new to the iPhone world, but one thing I do know is the capabilities of the iPhone are endless. So I am asking for your help, what are you favorite apps, capabilities, shortcuts, or just little quarks you've learned and love about the iPhone?

No comments:

Post a Comment