Thursday, June 16, 2011

Warm Orzo Salad with Peas & Feta

Here's a long lost recipe that I haven't made in just as long as the Grilled Chicken with Spinach & Pine Nut Pesto recipe I shared with you last week. Anyways, that's not the point, the point is this a deliciously light salad that is perfect year around, however I am sharing the it now because I think it's the perfect recipe for the warmer months since it's very light and tangy, I hope you enjoy!



Warm Orzo Salad with Peas & Feta
Sandra Lee

Ingredients


8 ounces orzo
2 cups frozen early peas
¼ cup olive oil and vinegar dressing
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 (4 ounce) package garlic and herb crumbled feta

Directions

In large pot of boiling, salted water, cook orzo per package directions. When orzo is al dente, remove from heat and add frozen peas to cooking water. Let sit for 1 minute.

Drain and transfer to a serving bowl.

Stir in remaining ingredients. Serve warm.


ENJOY!

No comments:

Post a Comment