Thursday, June 30, 2011

I Scream, You Scream...

We all scream for ICE CREAM!!!

One of my favorite gadgets is my Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker. I use it year around to make a wide variety of delicious ice cream flavors!






During the summer I tend to make more ice cream, so I always keep the freezer bowl in the freezer so I am ready to go whenever I want to make ice cream.

With your Cuisinart Ice Cream Maker comes an instruction booklet along with a booklet of recipes. Below is one of my favorite recipes!


Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream


Ingredients

2/3 cup creamy peanut butter

1/2 cup sugar

2/3 cup whole milk

1 1/3 cup heavy cream

1tsp. vanilla extract

3/4 cup chopped peanut butter cups

1/3 cup chocolate chips


Directions


In a medium bowl, combine peanut butter and sugar with hand mixer. Add milk until smooth and sugar is dissolved. Stir in heavy cream and vanilla.


Turn machine on & add mixture to frozen bowl. Leave in mixer for 20-25 minutes. Last 5 minutes add peanut butter cups and chocolate chips. Transfer to air tight container. Let "set" in freezer for about 2 hours.


ENJOY!


What's your favorite gadget?

No comments:

Post a Comment