Thursday, January 6, 2011

I Can't Let Go Just Yet...

Because I just can't seem to let go of the holidays this year, wait that's every year. I thought I would share a post I was planning on sharing with y'all around Christmas until....
I had my Christmas blog post all figured out ahead of time, but it fell by the waste side when I realized I forgot to bring my camera that had these photos saved. I am sorry I am just now sharing my holiday decorations as many of you may be sick of Christmas by now, but I really want to share these pictures with you! I hope you still enjoy this post as much as I do, I always feel a big let down when the holidays are over, time goes by way too fast, and these photos sure put a smile on my face and I hope they will do the same for you!

Oh Christmas tree, Oh Christmas tree....











Just a few of my favorite ornaments...









Only 353 more days til Christmas, it will be here before we know it!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful Kates! How did you do that with your camera? Miss you!!! XOXO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your home is done so tasteful for Christmas, it look great. I love how much light there is. Wow doesn't it seem like so long ago? I am still hitting the stores buying discounted decorations for next year.

    ReplyDelete