Monday, January 3, 2011

Back to Reality

After being away from my house and out of the office for 12 days, it's back to reality. I wish time didn't go by so fast, but I'm certainly thankful for the time I had away to spend with family and friends. I absolutely love the holidays and all that they mean and I just feel as though there is never enough time to celebrate.

I am so grateful to have my parent's house to return to at the holidays. Nothing feels better then being home. My mom always does a fabulous job decorating and making the holidays special for our family. Although today is bittersweet for me, I am looking forward to seeing what 2011 has in store!

Happy 1st day of work in 2011!

2 comments:

  1. I am so glad that you had a wonderful holiday!

    That sign is too cute! Did you make it? LOVE!

    xo, D

    ReplyDelete