Monday, November 8, 2010

Slow Cooker Beef Stroganoff

This is another delicious recipe from Thomas' Mom! I couldn't have been more excited to use my crock pot for the first time this season last week and I of course had to share this recipe with you as it is one of my favorite meals during the fall and winter months. Not to mention, it is scary how easy this recipe is!

Recipe for Beef Stroganoff

Ingredients

2lbs. Beef Tips

1 Can Cream of Mushroom Soup

1 Can Cream of Celery Soup

1 Package Dry Onion Soup Mix
1 (8oz.) Package of Extra Wide Egg Noodles

Directions:
Place beef tips in slow cooker. Combine remaining ingredients and add to beef tips. Cook overnight (I do mine during the day while I'm at work) on low heat.
Serve over extra wide egg noodles, cooked according to package directions.

ENJOY!

**Sorry there is not a picture of the finished product, I completely forgot in the midst of my hunger pains!

1 comment:

  1. this sounds easy enough! I love recipes for my slowcooker and will have to try this one soon, thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete