Thursday, February 10, 2011

You Guys Want Some Cookies?

So I learned something last week. Over dinner one night Thomas lights up and says guess what I ordered today?!

Me: No clue, WHAT?!

Thomas: Girl Scout COOKIES!!!!!!!!

Me: YUMMMM! What kind did you order?

Thomas: Thin Mints and the carmel kind with chocolate drizzled on top.

Me: What kind are those?

Thomas: You know the good ones, in the purple box

Me: The kind I like in the purple box are called Somoas.

Thomas: I ordered something called Carmel deLites, those aren't Somoas?

Me: I don't think so, I would ask to change your order tomorrow.

Thomas: Okay, will you remind me?


Being the good girlfriend that I am, ha, actually I just happened to remember to remind him, he went and changed his order, or so I thought until our phone conversation that night. Come to find out Girl Scout cookies have different names in different parts of the country? I had no idea!!!


Am I really that clueless? Someone please tell me I'm not the only one!

No comments:

Post a Comment