Tuesday, February 22, 2011

Unplanned

Sorry for my week long absence, it was completely unplanned and unexpected. Life is slightly chaotic at the moment, but mostly for good reasons, so I can't complain.

Thursday three of my favorite people arrived, my Dad, Mom, & Molly for a long weekend visit. We always have a blast together, but this weekend was lots of fun and the weather was spectacular; mid to upper 70's and sunny every day except for Sunday. We spent time in Columbia eating at our favorite restaurants and shopping, we took a day trip to Charleston on Friday--it's one of our favorite cities if you haven't figured that out by now, spent time in Columbia with Thomas and his parents, and Sunday afternoon my Mom and I spent lots of time in the kitchen cooking and baking. My freezer is packed with some delicious meals, thanks Mom!

This was Molly's first time on an airplane that we know of and thankfully she was very well behaved. I'm so happy my parents brought her along, she is so easy going and such a lovey, you couldn't ask for a better dog!

Monday brought the beginning of another work week, yikes, but the sunny blue skies and 78 degree weather made my manic Monday a whole lot better! So much better, I can't believe its already Tuesday.

What's new with you my friends? I hope you had a wonderful (long) weekend!

1 comment:

  1. you know waht's new with me? I got off for our week away!!! I cant wait to spend time with you! XOXO

    ReplyDelete