Friday, September 24, 2010

Corn Dip

Even though the Gamecocks are away playing Auburn this weekend. I thought I would share one of my favorite tailgating recipes. I first had this dip at Thomas' parents house and I fell in love, it is so delicious! I like to make this recipe when we are watching the game at home or at a friend's house because I think this dip tastes best right out of the oven.

Corn Dip

Ingredients:

1 block of cream cheese
1 stick of butter
1 can of corn (drained)
1 can of Rotel

Directions:

Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
Melt butter and cream cheese separately in microwave for 1 minute each.
Combine all ingredients together in mixing bowl and stir well.
Place in an oven safe baking dish.
Bake for 30 minutes.
Serve hot with Fredos my favorite or tortilla chips!

ENJOY!

Have a great weekend and GO COCKS!!!

2 comments:

  1. Gosh this looks and sounds so GOOD! I found you through Follow Me Friday and am your newest followers!!! Lovin' your blog!!

    Telia, NewlyWedWifeLife

    ReplyDelete
  2. i have been wanting a good corn dip recipe! yay! definitely trying this at our next gameday get together! :)

    ReplyDelete