Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Prep for the Big Event

I picked my latest read to help prepare me for the big event at the end of this month...The Royal Wedding. I've always been interested in the Royal Family and wanted to pick a book that would give me an in dept look in to William and Kate's relationship and the Royal Family. I came across William and Kate A Royal Love Story by Christoper Andersen one evening and couldn't pass it up.

I am just about a quarter of the way through the book, but I will have no problem finishing it in time for the big event! I highly recommend this book if you are interested in learning more about Kate and William's romance, the drama behind Charles and Dianna's marriage and understanding the dynamics of the Royal Family.


Will you be tuning in bright and early for the big event on April 29th? I certainly will be!

2 comments:

  1. I am looking forward to it. I wish it was me;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh this reminds me, I need to think of my next book to ready while hanging out on the beach with one of my favorite people!!! ;) XOXO

    ReplyDelete