Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drug Store Buys

I'm interested in investing in two drug store hair products that I have never experimented with before and I was hoping y'all could help me!

1.) Dry Shampoo-I've heard amazing things about dry shampoo, that is if you use the right one. I wash my hair every day because I don't feel clean if I don't. I am interested in dry shampoo for two reasons: 1. for volume and 2. the longer my hair gets the better it looks the second day and if dry shampoo makes me feel like my hair is clean, then I will be happy to skip washing it. Any recommendations? Keep in mind I have dark hair, so I would prefer a dry shampoo that doesn't leave a white residue.



2.) Velcro Rollers-My hair is very thick and super straight and I am working on growing it out. I mentioned to my Mom that I wish my hair had volume on top. Blow drying my hair with a round brush is not an option for me. I am not that coordinated and my hair always gets tangled in the round brush. With that said, my Mom suggested velcro rollers. Apparently one of her sisters uses velcro rollers to add volume to her hair. Do any of you use velcro rollers, if so are they easy to use? Do they add volume?



Any recommendations or tips y'all may have is much appreciated!

1 comment:

  1. I have tried all of the dry shampoo's out there and my favorite is actually one of the cheapest! Tresemme Fresh Start.

    ReplyDelete