Tuesday, March 29, 2011

What I'm Reading

I made a Target run over the weekend and picked up my latest read, Water for Elephants by Sara Gruen. It was a terribly cold and rainy weekend here in South Carolina which in my mind is no better time to read. I started reading Water for Elephants Saturday and have already read three quarters of it in three days. I am really enjoying the book even though I had no idea some of the scenes in the novel would be so descriptive and graphic. The novel is very well written and I was interested in reading it after so reading so many rave reviews not to mention the movie is coming out soon. Have you read Water for Elephants? If so, what did you think?


What are you currently reading? At this rate, I'll be needing a new book by the end of the week!


I'm trying to decide which of these books to read next:


1.) The Secret Life of CeeCee Wilkes by Diane Chamberlain


2.) The Pioneer Woman: Black Heels to Tractor Wheels--A Love Story by Ree Drummond


3.) William & Kate: A Royal Love Story by Christopher Andersen


Please help me decide!

1 comment:

  1. I'm reading Pioneer Woman and it's really good! You can borrow when I'm done! I say William and Kate!!!!

    ReplyDelete