Wednesday, March 23, 2011

I'm Back...

I don't know where to begin other than apologizing for my two week long absence which was completely unplanned! I will be back to regular posting starting tomorrow. Even though I have been gone, I've still been keeping up with all of your blogs and have been enjoying them tremendously!

On another note, I gave up "sweets" for Lent, which I thought was going to be a huge sacrifice for me because I have tried other years and failed miserably. In past years, I would go through such terrible withdrawals that I got the shakes and just couldn't stand it any longer.

I don't know what it making the difference this year because I am pretty sure I was more addicted to "sweets" at this point in my life than when I last made this promise and failed, but what I have found half way through Lent is I feel fantastic with out all that sugar in my diet. Don't get me wrong I'm not forgoing "sweets" forever I just plan to tone it down once Lent is over, but in the meantime that groggy feeling is gone!

I am excited to be back and on track starting tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment